As a parent, you have a number of concerns when buying beds, cribs, dressers and other furniture for your children. First and foremost, you want to know that your children will be safe, that the furniture will be designed and made to keep your youngsters healthy and injury-free. Children grow quickly, though, and buying new furniture every couple of years can be expensive. Finally, you want furniture that’s aesthetically pleasing.
To learn more about the many safe and affordable options we offer, use the convenient contact form below or call us at 833-854-7587. We ship to Cincinnati and across the country.
Silva Furniture—Committed to Ensuring Safety, Health and Value
At Silva, your child’s safety and health are our utmost concern:
- We make our cribs, beds, dressers and other furniture exclusively in Europe, using only entirely sustainable sources. In addition, all hardware, finishes and other materials used on our products come only from the European continent. We purchase only from wood suppliers who comply with all the terms of European Treaty for Forest Conservation, and the Forest Stewardship Council.
- We craft our cribs from solid beechwood, a highly regarded Northern hemisphere hardwood that combines outstanding workability, finishing and mechanical attributes with the durability of oak or maple. Furthermore, the weight and density of beechwood make it virtually impossible for a small child to tip.
- All exposed components of our dressers are made of solid wood, minimizing the impact of changes in temperature or humidity. We include a wall-anchoring kit with every dresser, so that it can’t fall over on your child. We also use soft-closing German hardware—fingers won’t get pinched and the drawers will last a lifetime. Independent studies show them guaranteed for approximately 80,000 uses, an estimated period of 70 years!
- You’ll love the English dovetails that join all our dresser drawers. One of the oldest and most durable forms of wood joinery, the dovetails also add elegance and beauty.
- Our children’s dressers feature solid wood corner brackets, enhancing the structural integrity of the furniture, and maximizing long-term value while minimizing the risk of injury.
- We use only vegetable or water-based finishes, with no VOCs (volatile organic compounds), such as lead, formaldehyde, phthalates or other toxic substances.
All our furniture is designed and built with careful attention to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) guidelines. For example, the spacing and width on the slats on our cribs are carefully crafted to prevent young children from falling through or getting stuck in them. We have also worked hard to eliminate any sharp edges or small parts in our furniture, further promoting your child’s safety and health.
Because we are committed to meeting or exceeding CPSC standards, we regularly submit new products and designs to authorized testing facilities across the United States for inspection and review. We also closely monitor production at our European factory to ensure that all of our cribs, beds and dressers comply with stringent safety and health requirements.
Silva Furniture—We Ship to Cincinnati and Throughout the Country
For almost 30 years, we’ve offered safe, attractive and durable children’s furniture to parents in Cincinnati, across Ohio and nationwide. Throughout our history, we’ve been family owned and operated, with an unwavering commitment to make cribs, beds, dressers and other children’s furniture that uses only the highest quality materials. We are proud to have our third generation now involved in the day-to-day operations of the business.
You’ll Appreciate the Long-Term Value of Our Convertible Cribs and Beds
At Silva, our 4-in-1 convertible beds are the hallmark of our commitment to provide long-term value, as well as safety and simple elegance. Our convertible cribs and beds each have three different heights for the sleeping berth, so that they can be adjusted to meet the needs of your growing child, from infancy through the teenaged years.
- On the High setting, the 4-in-1 is a traditional style crib
- the Middle setting lowers the bed a bit and is perfect for toddlers
- the Lowest setting makes it easy for your child to get in and out, giving them their first experience of a big-kid bed
Because Silva’s 4-in-1 convertible crib allow you to use the same bed from the birth of your child until they go away to college, you won’t have to buy a new bed every time your child outgrows one. In addition, the solid beechwood construction and highest quality materials used for the 4-in-1 ensure it will last for decades.
Step Up to Silva
You want only the best for your child—a crib or a dresser from Silva, where the safety and health of your child are our top priority, and where our commitment to quality and our design features add significant value. To learn more about our wide selection of children’s furniture, call us today at 833-854-7587 or send us a message through our convenient contact form. We ship our furniture across the state of Ohio, including Cincinnati, and throughout the United States.