Silva Furniture—Designed for the Safety and Health of Your Child
When you’re the parent of a small child, one of your primary concerns needs to be their safety and health. Young children are naturally inquisitive and can find danger where you least expect it. At Silva Furniture, we understand that because we have been parents, too
Use our convenient contact form or call us at 833-854-7587 to find out more about our large selection of safe and affordable child furniture options. We ship to Baltimore and across the country.
Silva Furniture—We Put a Premium on Safety, Health and Value
At Silva, your child’s safety and well-being drives everything we do:
- Our cribs, beds, dressers and other furniture are made in Europe from entirely sustainable sources and all hardware, finishes and other materials are also exclusively sourced in Europe. Our wood suppliers all comply with all the terms of European Treaty for Forest Conservation, as well as the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Our cribs are built with solid beechwood, a prized Northern hemisphere hardwood that combines the durability of oak or maple with superior workability, finishing and mechanical properties. Beechwood also provides a weight and density that prevent the cribs from being tipped over by a small child
- Our dressers are carefully crafted and engineered to ensure that any exposed parts are solid wood, providing maximum protection from changes in temperature or humidity. Each dresser includes a wall-anchoring kit, eliminating the risk that it will fall over on your child. The soft-closing German hardware prevents fingers from getting pinched and the drawers have unparalleled durability—they’re guaranteed for a minimum of 80,000 uses, an expected life of more than 70 years!
- All our dresser drawers feature English, offering simple elegance, as well as one of the strongest and most reliable types of wood joinery. That ensures longevity and value, and promotes the safety of your child
- Silva’s dressers come with solid wood corner brackets, ensuring the structural integrity of the furniture, and providing long-term value with minimal risk of injur
- All our furniture finishes are either vegetable or water-based, with absolutely not VOCs (volatile organic compounds), such as lead, formaldehyde or other toxins
We have designed all our furniture to meet or exceed the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)’s guidelines. The slats on our cribs meet safety requirements regarding spacing and width, so there’s no risk that your child will fall through or get stuck in them. We have eliminated sharp edges or small parts, too, so that your children won’t get cut or ingest things that can hurt them.
At Silva, because we take your child’s safety seriously, we regularly take new products and designs to authorized Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) testing facilities across the United States for inspection and review. We also schedule routine quality and safety inspections at our factory, evaluating practices and confirming that the crafting of all of our cribs, beds and dressers complies with stringent safety and health requirements.
Silva Furniture—Available in Baltimore and throughout the United States
At Silva Furniture, we have offered safe and affordable children’s furniture to parents in Baltimore and nationwide for nearly 30 years. We are proud that we have remained family-owned and operated, with our third generation now involved in our day-to-day operations. From the day we first opened our doors, our top priorities have always been safety, long-term value and convenience. We are committed to using only the highest quality materials, and to product design and manufacturing practices that place a premium on your child’s health and safety.
See and shop our furniture store products and collections at:
Convertible Beds that Provide Safety and Value as Your Child Grows
- the Highest setting serves as a traditional style crib, ideal when your child is an infant
- the Middle setting is perfect for toddlers
- the Low setting allows your child the independence and ease of access of a big-kid bed
Because Silva’s unique design concept allow you to use the same crib/bed from infancy to the teen years, there’s no need to buy a new bed every time your child outgrows one. In addition, the durability of our materials and the quality of construction ensure that your Silva 4-in-1 bed will last.
Step Up to Silva
You want only the best for your child—a crib or a dresser from Silva, where the safety and health of your child are our top priority, and where our commitment to quality and our design features add significant value. To find out more about our products, call us today at 833-854-7587 or send us a message through our convenient contact form. We ship our furniture across the state of Maryland, including Baltimore, and throughout the United States.