Silva Furniture—European Construction—Elegant and Flexible Designs
The safety and well-being of our children—there’s nothing more important to us as parents. When we need to buy them things that they’ll use every day—like a bed or dresser—we want to know, first and foremost, that they won’t face unnecessary risk of injury from the furniture.
At Silva Furniture, we understand. We’re parents, too. From the day we opened our doors, nearly 30 years ago, the health and safety of the children who use our furniture has been our driving concern. We also know, from experience, that replacing a crib or bed whenever your child reaches a new stage of development can be cost-prohibitive, so we offer flexible furniture options that can adapt to meet your growing child’s needs, all in designs that are visibly appealing.
For more information about our safety-focused children’s furniture or to order one of our 4-in-1 convertible beds for delivery to Denver, use the convenient contact form below or call our offices at 980-585-1460. We will ship to families throughout Colorado and across the United States.
We offer a wide selection of cribs, bed, dressers and other furniture. To see our galleries or learn more about our products, click on the links below:
Safe, Healthy and Value-Added Children’s Furniture in Denver and surrounding areas.
At Silva, your child’s safety is at the heart of everything we do:
- All of our cribs, beds, dressers and other items are crafted entirely in Europe, with the highest quality materials, obtained only from sustainable sources. We purchase our wood only from vendors who strictly comply with the terms of the European Treaty for Forest Conservation, and the standards established by the Forest Stewardship Council. The hardware, finishes and other materials we use are also sourced exclusively from vendors on the European continent.
- We use solid beechwood, a revered Northern hemisphere hardwood, for the construction of all our cribs and beds. Highly prized for its workability, hardness and durability (comparable to oak or maple), beechwood also has outstanding finishing and mechanical properties. Its weight and density also make it virtually impossible for your youngster to tip over.
- We also use hardwoods for all exposed parts in our dressers and other items, stabilizing the furniture when there are fluctuations in humidity or temperature. We include a wall-anchoring kit with every dresser, and use state of the art, soft-closing German drawer hardware, preventing pinched fingers and limiting the effects of wear and tear. In independent tests, the hardware typically functions for approximately 80,000 uses…about 70 years!
- The sides, back and front of the dressers use English dovetails to join together, offering virtually unmatched strength with simple elegance and beauty
- Solid wood corner brackets on all our furniture increases stability and strength and reduces risk of injury
- The vegetable or water-based finishes we apply to all our furniture ensure that your child will not be exposed to volatile organic compounds (VOCs), such as lead, formaldehyde, phthalates or other known toxins
At Silva, we follow the safety guidelines set forth by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) for the design and manufacture of cribs and other children’s furniture. We have designed our cribs and 4-in-1 beds with slats that are spaced per CPSC regulations, so that the risk that a child will fall or get caught between them is minimized. We also carefully monitor design and manufacturing practices to avoid the use of small parts or sharp corners that may pose hazards to children. We work closely with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, regularly bringing new designs and products to approved testing facilities for inspection and review. We also audit our European manufacturing processes on a periodic basis, ensuring that safety guidelines are in place.
Silva Furniture—Committed to the Safety and Health of Children for More than a Quarter of a Century
At Silva Furniture, we have designed and built safe and healthy children’s furniture for nearly 30 years. Family-owned and operated since we opened our doors, we are excited to have our third generation now active in the day-to-day functions of the business, making it possible for us to provide high quality children’s furniture to parents in Denver and throughout Colorado.
The Silva 4-in-1 Bed—Safety and Durability from the Crib to College
When you’ve been a parent, you see how quickly children grow and change. Purchasing a new bed every time they reach a new milestone can get expensive. Wouldn’t it be great if the same high-quality bed could meet their needs from infancy through high school? That’s what the Silva 4-in-1 bed will do for you:
- On the High setting, it serves as a crib, offering the comfort and safety for your child with the ease of access you want
- Switch to the Middle setting to convert the 4-in-1 bed to a toddler bed, offering more independence while still protecting your child
- Move the 4-in-1 to the Low setting, where it can meet your child’s needs for the next decade or more
Purchase a 4-in-1 bed from Silva Furniture and you’ll never have to buy another bed for your child—simply convert it to meet their needs and they grow and develop. With the quality European construction and attention to detail of the Silva 4-in-1, you can trust that you’ll have a bed that will last until your child leaves for college.
An Investment, not an expense
At Silva Furniture, our cribs, beds, dressers and other children’s furniture offer all the things you value as a parent—safety, health, durability and value. We know that raising a child, is a financial effort for most parents but we had learnt (the hard way) that buying smart, saves time and money. In Europe they say " We are too poor, to buy cheap stuff", just think about it....
To learn more about our wide selection of children’s furniture, call us today at 980-585-1460 or contact us through our convenient contact form. We ship our furniture to locations throughout Colorado, including Denver, and across the United States.