IMPORTANT: Due to COVID related capacity and logistical challenges, the current fulfillment estimate on all furniture orders is 12-15 weeks, unless otherwise posted on the respective product page. Color samples, parts or touch-up kits are generally shipped out within 3-5 business days. We pledge to strive and exceed these delivery estimates without compromising the quality of the service or the products in spite of this year's unprecedented challenges. Planning ahead and allowing as much time as possible, is highly recommended. We ask and appreciate all your patience and understanding while we navigate these challenges.
All furniture is inspected prior to shipping, staging and release. Shipping methods and providers are carefully curated to ensure you receive the best service and experience possible. “Ship-out” times posted on product pages represent accurate and reasonable estimates with consideration to these commodities, their size, weight and packaging design. The shipping process is contingent on providers' availability and logistical resources, delays may occur and some services may not be available in all areas.
Free Curbside Shipping
Nursery sets (crib + dresser or higher value) may be eligible to ship via Free Standard Shipping also listed as “Free Shipping” or “Free” or "Curbside". To exceed fulfillment expectations, we are offering our customers the fastest, safest and most reliable complimentary shipping service. For large furniture items "free shipping" means curbside delivery and requires compliance with standard set of rules utilized across the shipping industry:
• Customer premise must provide reasonable and safe access for delivery vehicle (driveway or street allowing truck access)
• Items will be placed unpacked to the closest point accessible by truck. Shipping agents, at their sole discretion, may assist the customer in placing the furniture inside a garage or in another covered location.
• An adult must be present to inspect and accept the delivery.
• Customer shall be allowed 30 minutes to perform a visual inspection and must note any and all signs of damages on the delivery documents.
• Customer will have 7 days to report any "concealed damages" not visible or related to packaging condition.
• Most orders will arrive on a wooden pallet shrink-wrapped and strapped. It is highly recommended that customers tear down the shrink-wrap to perform a thorough visual evaluation of the packages.
Any item(s) which can be consolidated in a parcel package with the total dimensional value below 30 inches, will be shipped via common parcel carrier like USPS, FedEx or UPS. Color samples, touch-up kits, hardware packages or any marketing materials falling into this category, will ship via Free Priority Service with a delivery time estimated between 2 and 10 business days. Signature may be required for Small Parcel Deliveries. Subject to inventory availability.
Crib conversion accessories, cribs or any products with any dimensional value exceeding 30 inches, will ship via specialized furniture carrier and/or service. This is a ground level curbside service with a delivery time estimated between 7 and 10 business days. Curbside delivery and does not include product installation or packaging debris removal. Please allow the full processing time posted on product page plus 7-10 business days in transit for delivery.
White Glove Delivery (Subject to Availability). Service not available during COVID19 pandemic.
“White-Glove” delivery continues the outstanding service beyond your door threshold. A team of skilled and highly trained delivery specialists will handle the furniture in the most careful and professional manner. “White Glove” Service package availability is subject to confirmation; service may not be available in all areas. The following services are included in this package:
• Call for delivery appointment (CFDA) at least 24 hours prior to Delivery.
• Call 30 minutes before the delivery
• Unpackaging and/or uncrating for large items
• Visual inspection of all items
• Assembly (if necessary) and placement in your room of choice.
• Packaging removal and debris clean-up.
Once your order is placed:
You will receive an email confirmation that includes your order number and our contact information. The “Availability” section will list the approximate date your order is expected to ship-out. Please note that this date is subject to change.
Delivery is scheduled by appointment. Once your order is received and passed the inbound inspection at our local Distribution Center, you will receive a Shipping Notification email. Shipping carrier will call to schedule the delivery at least 24 hours in advance.
For items that are out of stock, the estimated date is the approximate date the order is expected to arrive at our Distribution Center, and it is subject to change.
Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes, APO and FPO addresses.
DISCLAIMER: STANDARD DELIVERY METHOD IS DETERMINED BASED ON EACH ITEM PACKAGING AND SPECIFICATIONS. SHIPPING AND/OR DELIVERY IS PERFORMED BY UNAFFILIATED THIRD-PARTY CARRIERS WHOSE SERVICE QUALITY AND DURATION MAY VARY. ROMINA FURNITURE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY OR PERSONAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIRD-PARTIES.