Silva Furniture—Cribs, Beds and Dressers Designed and Crafted with Children in Mind
When you’re shopping for furniture for your children, your priorities are a bit different than when you’re buying something for yourself. You want something attractive, but more importantly, you want something that won’t put your child’s safety or health at risk. And because kids grow quickly, you’d also like options that bring some long-term value. You’ll find it all with Silva Furniture—children’s furniture made with children in mind.
At Silva Furniture, we know that kids can be tough on furniture, so we make it to last, using solid hardwoods in most of our product line, as well as German-engineered hardware and non-toxic finishes on all our beds, cribs, dressers and other furniture. In addition, our unique 4-in-1 crib design offers durability and value from the time your child is born until high school graduation and beyond.
Silva Furniture—Built by Parents for Parents
At Silva Furniture, our design and craftsmanship all point to one thing—the safety of your child
- Made in Europe, our cribs, beds and dressers use materials from exclusively sustainable wood resources, and hardware, finishes and other materials manufactured only on the European continent. All our wood suppliers meet the strict requirements of the European Treaty for Forest Conservation and the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Our cribs are hewn from solid beechwood, prized for its hardness and durability, it workability, its finishing characteristics and its mechanical properties. It’s an extremely dense and heavy hardwood, making our cribs and beds virtually impossible for your child to tip over.
- Silva’s dressers are engineered and designed to ensure that exposed surfaces are constructed of solid wood, protecting them from variations in humidity and temperature. Our dressers all come with a wall-anchoring kit, preventing it from tipping over. The soft-closing German hardware offers both safety and durability, keeping fingers from being pinched while working reliably for up to 80,000 uses (that’s about 70 years!)
- You’ll appreciate the English dovetail joints we use on all our dresser drawers. One of the strongest ways to permanently join wood, dovetails are also among the most aesthetically pleasing.
- We install solid wood corner brackets in all our dressers, reducing the risk of injury and helping ensure the long life of your furniture
- We use only water-based and vegetable-based finishes that contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), such as lead, formaldehyde and phthalates, which could be toxic to your child
To ensure that we maximize the safety of our products, we carefully read and follow all guidelines and recommendations regarding children’s furniture set forth by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). For example, our cribs and 4-in-1 beds are designed with the slats spaced to prevent your child from falling out or getting stuck between them. We also design our furniture to minimize sharp edges or corners, as well small parts that can be swallowed.
In addition to adhering to CPSC regulations, we routinely take new products and designs to authorized Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) testing facilities for inspection and review. We also inspect our factory on a regular basis, evaluating practices and confirming that all the furniture we make maximizes the safety and health of your child.
Silva Furniture—Available for Delivery to Parents in Naples and throughout Florida
See and shop Silva’s products and collections at:
Our 4-in-1 Convertible Beds—Designed to Last
At Silva Furniture, we’ve also built long-term value into the design of our furniture. For example, our 4-in-1 cribs offer three different heights for the sleeping berth, allowing you to transform the crib to a toddler bed and then to a big-kid bed:
- the High setting functions makes it easy to meet the needs of infants
- the Middle setting quickly adapts to your toddler
- the Low setting turns the 4-in-1 to a big-kid bed, satisfactory until your child leaves home
With a 4-in-1 bed from Silva, you won’t have to get a new bed every time your child outgrows one—a single purchase can meet your needs for close to 20 years.
An INVESTMENT, not an expense
Look, we know that having a child is a significant financial effort for most of us, yup, we get that. But we also learnt that making smart decisions, saves time, money and lots of stress. In Europe they say "we're too poor to buy cheap stuff"... just think about it. If you want the best for your child, we got the best furniture for your child
To learn more, call us today at 980-585-1460 or send us a message through our convenient contact form. We ship our furniture throughout the state of Florida, including Naples, and beyond.