Safe and Healthy Baby Cribs in Orlando
Silva Furniture—Cribs, Beds and Dressers That Blend Safety and Health with Long-Term Value
When you’re shopping for furniture for your children, their safety is always your top priority. You want well-constructed beds, cribs and dressers designed with children in mind. But children grow fast—you can spend a lot of money replacing the furniture they’ve outgrown or that’s worn out…or you can come to Silva, where our unique designs and our commitment to quality provide long-term value with a focus on safety and health.
Silva Furniture—Committed to Bringing You Safety, Health and Value
At Silva Furniture, our entire business is built around maximizing the safety and health of your child
- Our cribs, beds, dressers and case units are carefully crafted in Europe, using only sustainable wood resources, and hardware, finishes and other materials obtained exclusively on the European continent. We purchase only from suppliers who strictly comply with the European Treaty for Forest Conservation and the Forest Stewardship Council.
- We fashion all of our cribs from solid beechwood, a prized hardwood that combines the durability of maple or oak with unmatched workability, finishing and mechanical properties. In addition, the sheer weight and density of beechwood make our cribs and beds virtually impossible for your child to tip over.
- Our children’s dressers are engineered and designed to ensure that all exposed parts are solid wood, so that they are fully protected from variations in humidity and temperature. Each dresser comes with a wall-anchoring kit, ensuring that a dresser will never tip over on your child. The soft-closing German hardware will last a lifetime---independent tests indicate an expected life of 70+ years or 80,000 uses. They’ll also keep you and your children from pinching your fingers.
- We incorporate English dovetail joints on all our dresser drawers, providing one of the strongest known wood joints with the simple elegance of the dovetail joint.
- Our children’s dressers all have solid wood corner brackets, ensuring the structural integrity of each unit, as well as longevity and a minimal risk of injury
- Our water-based and vegetable-based finishes contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), such as lead, formaldehyde, so your child won’t be exposed to any volatile organic compounds, such as lead, formaldehyde and phthalates that could be toxic to your child
To maximize your child’s safety, we strictly adhere to all guidelines and recommendations issued by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). We have carefully designed and crafted our cribs with slats that are properly spaced to prevent your child from falling out or getting stuck between them. We also design our furniture to minimize sharp edges or corners, as well small parts that can be swallowed.
As a part of our commitment to parents in Orlando and across the nation, we regularly bring new products and designs to authorized Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) testing facilities for inspection and review. We routinely inspect our factory in Europe for safety and quality, evaluating practices and confirming that all the furniture we make complies with safety and health requirements.
Silva Furniture—We Will Deliver Your Children’s Furniture to Orlando
See and shop Silva’s products and collections at:
Cribs and Beds | Dressers | Accessories
Jackson Collection | Edison Collection | Serena Collection
Our 4-in-1 Convertible Beds Adapt as Your Child Grows
At Silva Furniture, our design concepts also help to ensure long-term value. Our 4-in-1 cribs offer three different settings for the sleeping berth, allowing you to transform the crib to a toddler bed and then to a big-kid bed:
- the High setting functions just like a traditional crib
- the Middle setting works perfectly for toddlers
- the Low setting can meet your child’s needs until it’s time to leave for college
With a 4-in-1 bed from Silva, you won’t have to replace you child’s bed every few months or years—a single purchase can meet your needs for close to 20 years.